Re: [RC] LD's and 50's garbage - Linda Hedgpeth

His name was at the top of his post.  Looks to me like it says "Jason" (?) see below

Linda

"Please Reply to: Jason ldselitegroup@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am going to be bad here, but I just can't help myself!

The issue of the "Holy 50 Mile Endurance Rider" and that they are above all other riders and mean to EXCLUDE the LD's as "endurance riders.... is making me sick!

How can a group of "caring" horse people - step on the back of LD's to make themselves look "better"? "
Good grief, this is weird! Where to begin... We just covered the topic of how LDs don't cost half as much for ride managers, they cost pretty much the same,  so go back to the archives, I'm not going to rehash that one.  Let's just say you are the epitome of the ugly LDer (at least based on your nameless post)

Next time you want to rant and rave on Ridecamp, could you please sign your frigging name???  Boy do I hate anonymous posts... Plus this one seems like shameless trolling for a fight...get over yourself!

Sylvia Beverly
PS Region