Re: [RC] To Bit or Not to Bit???? what do you think - Alice Yovich

I have looked at the spirit bridle site. I've owned a bitless bridle. What's the difference between the two?  why are they in such a dispute with each other (and no, I didn't check the archives to see if this is old news, so bear with me)