Re: [RC] I can't stand it no more!!!! - Jon . Linderman

Since when does it take quarters!  Its not still a penny???

Jon

                     "Paddi"

                     <seamstob@telusplanet        To:       "ridecamp"
<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                     .net>                        cc:

                     Sent by:                     Subject:  [RC]   I can't
stand it no more!!!!
                     ridecamp-owner@xxxxxx

                     durance.net

                     01/29/2004 11:38 AM

I have had my fill of the cold weather keeping me from riding. I am taking
my roll of quarters and heading for Walmart. They got a brand new walmart
pony and I am going riding.

cya
Paddi