Re: [RC] Cow Tanks - Magnumsmom

Hey Donna,  welcome back to the trails!  I hope you find
someone to caravan with from So. Cal.

Blue and I'll be there "mentoring" 2 or 3 new riders on the
fun ride. (They're not ready for 30 miles through sand).
We'll be there for Saturday's ride, heading down from Santa
Fe and Moriarty. Lisa O... with her Icey will be there to do
the LD.  Should be a fun time.

Make sure to email Randy and let him know you and BOB
are coming.  See you there!

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
with Blue... "You are *not* retired.  You *will* do 50 nex time."