Re: [RC] Angry in the Mountains - Alice Yovich

However, if she strikes them with a dressage whip as they are coming after her, couldn't she then be arrested for assault even though she was defending herself? It seems to me that they have all the rights and she's sort of stuck at the moment.  I would keep riding though. I'm stubborn that way.

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com