Re: [RC] Angry in the mountains of Idaho! - Crisco41

mary
Absolutely do not  stay away. I would increase my riding there..just to condition the buggers to the idea  you arent going anyway. Dam bullies! Continue to be respectful and ride your little heart out. I wouldnot  even stop to exchange conversation..obviously they are unreasoonable, and nothing you say is  gonna probably change that. If it is a public access road.,.they had best get over it. Makes ya wonder what they are doing that makes them so worried someone is around. Maybe you ought to ride with another person  for a while.Maybe they wont be so eager to bully if there is more then just you. But do be careful..there are such whackos out there. my hubby was just  involved with a road rage incident.. the world is nuts!