Re: [RC] Yet another Panacur Purge question - Alice Yovich

so, if they can colic from the purge, what special measures should you take during this time to make sure they are OK.

where does one get the liquid wormer instead of the paste and is it a better price? is that why you're doing the purges with liquid instead of paste. It sounds like the purge could get pretty expensive.

Is there any difference between doing quest one time and doing the 5 day purge? This is a new "thing" for me, so I'm trying to learn the pros and cons.