[RC] dogs in camp - Ed Kilpatrick

...then there was the woman with the two shitzoos running loose in camp.   she came by my trailer looking for them.   asked me if i had seen them.   i said yep,  ferocious little beast almost killed my bulldog!   she said no way!  how?   i said, well,  ole bullie swallowed the first one clean as a whistle, but the second one got stuck in his throat!   almost lost him before i could do the heimlich and pop that little sucker outta there!
  :-)  ed