Re: [RC] Fwd: [RC] ? dogs in camp - SandyDSA

I just don't understand what makes a ration, thinking adult :) honestly believe that it is equisitely fair and right to infringe on others' rights to have a modicum of privacy and space. Sheesh - how about I should  send a few badly behaved toddlers to their house to drive THEM nuttier than they already are? Whatever happened to cmmon courtesy and sense? And YES, a few well placed DQs might go a long way toward ending this nonsense. When the RULES say NO DGOS - whot do people think that means? Everyone but them cuz theirs is SOOOO cute?? Or because Fido has SOOO much fun? Given a choice, I would prefer the PEOPLE have the fun, along with their horses, and an EQUINE EVENT. Take the dogs to the Kennel club shows. You don't see people showing up there with their horses and turning them loose. Loving animals must never take the place of caring about and respecting other people.