From: Julie Fuller
Subject: [RC]   EPM

Laurie,

As someone who had a horse with (possible) EPM before anyone had heard
of it, I understand and sympathize with your frustration....

It sounds as if your horse is doing pretty good..... and I would
suggest you go ahead and start conditioning him and enjoying him. Of
course, you can still look for a definitive answer to your questions,
but be prepared for a big maybe.  Life is like that sometimes.  In the
meantime, Ride!

Good luck, and my thoughts are with you.

Julie