Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Wintec saddles - Alice Yovich

I have just ordered a dressage 500. It will be in tomorrow and I'm very excited. I've been told by the folks at the tack store that the isabel is the most popular and best seller, but that sometimes larger people can flex the tree too much. I didn't get one of those primarily for that reason.