Re: [RC] at the end of my rope.... - Barbara McCrary

I have thought on occasions that mares are generally smarter than geldings. (Present gelding, Banner, excepted.)

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] at the end of my rope....

It's kinda like people (as was originally said!)  There are smart ones and there are not so smart ones and then there are the total flakes in all 'breeds' of people, all races, all religions, all walks of life...no single group bought the rights to stupidity!  My Morgan mare is so smart it's ridiculous, I had a half arab/QH growing up that didn't have 2 cells rubbing together, not wild and crazy stupid, but just a no brainer to ride and to deal with.  I'll take smart over a no brainer any day.  I loved Andy (my old horse) but there were times that getting the lead out got real old...
Suzi and Smart, Fickle, Playful Holly