Re: [RC] at the end of my rope.... - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 12/3/2004 6:30:49 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx writes:
oh you have to use different methods with arabs, because they are so smart!"
With my Arab, I wonder if there is a brain in there. He is forever looking to the north, just staring, focused on forever. He is absolutely sweet, kind but disconnected somewhere upstairs. I would not trade him for another, now. Now my daughters pony is smart. You look in his eyes and know that there is brain matter in there. Beccy in Ut