Re: [RC] at the end of my rope - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 12/3/2004 11:23:57 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, KathyZ1@xxxxxxx writes:
 I have always taken my mares for long hand walks on the trail.  Long before I ever heard about Parelli, I have always found it a way to 'bond'.
Now I know why my last Arab gelding was so attached to me, besides the fact that he had no other horse companion, poor guy. I used to hand walk him every day while I was pregnant and could not ride. If I left him behind and took my new baby for a walk out back, he would belly ache at the fence until I got back, this after he had been fed his dinner. It was cause mom had left without him. He might have been one to come when called. Won't know now as he died due to an impacted enterolithe back in 94. Now the two I have are more attached to each other than to any of us humans. Beccy in Ut.