Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:59 PM
Subject: [RC] Just curious about LD's entry price

I noticed that it costs nearly as much or in some cases as much to enter the LD as to enter the 50.  Why is that?  Does this happen in other regions or just here?  I have never done LD's (maybe shouldn't have said that here) I am just not familiar with the current pricing.  A long time ago, back in the 70's and 80's, if I remember right, they were usually around half of the price of the 50.  I mean it is half the distance, half the fun, should it not be half the price?  Do you people out there that ride only LD feel like that is fair?  (Ok, I just started a stink on RC with that statement.)  Well, food for thought.  Maybe the backlash won't be too bad.  :))