[RC] Valley Girls Calendar - DAldr94141

Hello one and all and I hope you aren't done with your Christmas shopping. But Deb, you say, why would you say such a thing?  Well, if you aren't done with your shopping or if you need a little help in getting that little "something special" for that "special guy" (or girl), have I got the present for you!  It's your very own Valley Girls Calendar!!

If you don't already know the story, here in the little town of Peninsula, Ohio where we ride in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, many many miles of our bridle trails were wiped out by a huge flood in July of 2003 and again in May of 2004. The Cuyahoga river took a toll not only on our trails but on the railroad, the hiker trails and the towpath. All of those hiking and biking trails and the tracks have since then been fixed and used all summer but what about the horse trails? Well, turns out that according to the government, the national park needs to have an assessment of the trails done before even WE can even work on them. We can't even clean out culverts.  This assessment is an astounding $50,000.00 to do and that means hiring professional people to go over the land to see where the least impact would be to put our horse trails down.
These are the trails where we have the OAATS sanctioned Celebration CTR going on our 15th year in 2005. Now that was interesting this last year because not only did we have a lot of busy road crossings but we had to go in circles on the same trails to get the mileage which made it very muddy in spots. All because we couldn't use our many beautiful miles of horse trails that were ruined.   The Celebration ride is our largest fundraiser we have and we need it.

So, some of us board women of the Medina Ohio Horsemen's Council came up with a fundraiser to get our trails back. Have you seen the Calendar Girls movie? Well, we kind of did the same thing. We posed somewhat nude (some of us are wearing horses) and made an 18 month calendar. We have equipment and horses placed strategically so you can't see much of anything unless you look real close. But you'll have to buy one to get that close now won't you? hahahaha
These calendars seem to be the biggest hit with the ladies for some reason. Many of them buy one for their boyfriend or husband and also because they had to see it to believe we had the guts to do it. It first came out in July of 2004 but it goes all the way till Dec. 2005. Won't you please help us?
You may go to our Medina OHC website at www.medinacountyohc.com and look on the left side of the page where you can click to see the front of the calendar and a couple of pics that are inside. You can also read what some of our customers have to say about it.
If you'd like to order one or more, please make a check to Medina OHC for $22.21 which includes postage for one calendar, to: Valley Girls Calendar   91 Bath Rd., Medina, OH 44256.
Thank you so much for your time and you won't regret this!!  Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year!!!!

Deb