[RC] I need your trail story - Nancy Reed

Can anyone tell me about trail closures near them and how the left over trails have been affected?  I recall a post from Georgia (I think?) about a year ago were trails had been closed and the trails left to ride on were totally trashed and eroded by overuse.  A fellow equestrian in south San Diego County is working to keep trails open in the Tijuana River Valley  that have been slated for closure.  I am looking for real life examples of how closing trails only causes overuse issues in the tails that are left open.  Thanks in advance for your stories and happy holidays!

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest