[RC] "Rumber" trailer floor - Cynthia Eyler

I recently bought my first truck and trailer, both used.  The trailer is a 1996 Featherlite 3H gooseneck, with a 4'/8' dressing room.  I love this trailer and am in the process of upgrading it for endurance use.  So far, we've added trailer batteries, exterior lights for tacking up in the dark, conversion of the first divider into a full stud wall, water tanks in both truck and trailer, and soon a water pump.  Still to come in the near future are vents in the dressing room, with a MaxxAir reversible, covered fan over the bed, and insulating that ceiling (since it's no fun to be 'rained on' like I was at the Mustang Memorial last month).

But, after power washing the horse area, I found clusters of small holes in the aluminum floor.  I've made plans to have a new floor installed over the old one (the supports are all good), but I'm interested in what it would cost to install a 'rubber lumber' floor instead.  Anyone know a ballpark figure?

Cindy