[RC] Cold vs. Warm weather endurance rides - Jen Marshall

Hello,

I am still pretty new at endurance riding and need some advice. I have just completed my second season and will be riding my first ride in colder weather in a week & ½. The lows are predicated to be in the upper 20s with the high in the low 50’s. (I realize this is probably still warm weather for some of you but for us it is our winter) My question is do you care for your horse differently in colder verse warmer weather at a ride? Are there other things I will need to watch for or be extra careful about? All advice is appreciated.

Thank you,

Jen and Legend in Texas