[RC] reccomended first ride ? - candace cameron

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone familiar with the PS region would be able to reccomend an easy beginner LD  that would be a good first ride for my horse(5 yr old ) and I. I would prefer a ride w/ easy safe terrain until we know what we are doing!  Greatly appreciate any input.  thanks,  Candace C. and Mattie

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!