[RC] Fw: Passed Unanimously!!! - susan tweedale-hill \(golshani\)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:40 PM
Subject: Passed Unanimously!!!

Dear Friends,

We are so proud and happy to announce to you :
Today the National Day of the Horse was passed in Washington DC
on the Senate Floor by unanimous vote!

We extend our deepest thanks and gratitude to all of you that signed our petition.
Without your help we could not have achieved this goal.

S. Resolution 452 states : "A Resolution designating December 13, 2004 as
The National Day of the Horse and encouraging the people of the United States
to be mindful of the contribution of horses to economy, history and character
of the United States."

Sincerely,

Dennis & Deborah
Reis Ranch