[RC] house/barn - Chris Eickleberry

Linda- I live in a combo house/barn and LOVE it!! I get to go out in my slippers and check on my horse last thing at night….sure nice when the weather is bad……….one thing for sure, you will be compelled to keep the stalls clean! Actually I have never had any problems with smells or flies……

of course, eau de equine is my favorite perfume!!!!!.....Chris E./Indiana