[RC] Rejected, Ejected, Not Selected - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I was wondering why my email box has been relatively empty lately.  Dang,
I got the boot.  Again.  This time, over camel jockeys.

Not even sure if this post will get through.  I guess after all these years,
that's one way to get rid of me.  The topic is revolting, repugnant, and quite
unpleasant to contemplate.  So, shut up already about it.  We don't want to
hear any of it.  Everything that could possible be said has been said so we
don't want anything more said on this.  We don't want to even think about young
dead boys buried in the deserts of UAE.  Choice of electrolytes to use on your
horse during an endurance ride is a much more important topic to discuss.

I hope those of you who feel strongly about the slavery being conducted over in
the UAE won't let this stop you from acting on it.  The worst thing we could do
is to not do anything at all.  Or, to forbid it from even being discussed.  I
guess the UAE isn't the only place where there's royalty who control
everything.  "Off with his head," evokes Queen Steph.  "It's about time," says
the woman from North Georgia.  "Not his head, burn the sucker," yells out Witch
Sylvia, from behind the black curtain.

My God, what's next?  Not being able to discuss the Limited Distance issue?
Dogs on Ridecamp?  Riding a 7 hour 100?  Rewarding first place winners with a
Sundowner trailer instead of a T-Shirt paid for by slave traders?

cya,
Howard (would you want me as a guest in your campsite?)