[RC] Re:[RC] atv training - DRG1

I can't stand them either! They are generally driven at 30-40 mph on the trails around here by children! 3 have gotten themselves killed this past month (all under 16 YO, driving without a helmet, going too fast, riding double - illegal at any age, driving on the streets - illegal without a driver's license + insurance + a horn).
They & their parents are insane!
Look up in your state's Revised Statutes. Here, in AZ there are specific laws against reckless driving around livestock (which includes horses in the law), plus the other things I mentioned above. Call the police on them! You are legal, they are not.
I own a ATV for ranch work around here, so its not like I am a rabid ATV hater, but I AM a rabid hater of ATV parents & their out of control brats who come here from the city & just take over (I am trying to control myself of what descriptions of them I use here as this is a public forum...)
I also have a 1300cc motorcycle, I had a SIX YEAR OLD on his ATV trying to race me (trying to keep up - so I know how fast he was going & it was 30-35 MPH!!! - down a major street whose speed limit is 45 MPH - when I was going to the store.
The parents are total a__holes! & the parents know they are being aholes too! I cornered 1 kid, took his name, address, phone #. His "city-know-it-all" father came storming to MY house saying he knows its illegal for his kid to drive the ATV, but he is going to let it happen anyway. I told him it is illegal, I will call the police, get your kid some lessons on the ATV for off road, you & your kid take a environmental awareness class, & the best thing you can do for your kid is get a HORSE to teach the kid responsibility. If you can afford a $6000 ATV & its costs, you can afford a horse for several years around here. I think this went in 1 ear & out the other.
Check the laws in your state & call the police.