[RC] need saddle opinions reply - Candace Kahn

Hi,
     I have been riding in a treeless saddle for 2 endurance seasons with no problems with pressure points.  I started with a Torsion and now I ride the new Barefoot Cheyenne saddle from Germany.  I use the Equipedic saddle pad and like it very much.  Last year I did 25 milers and bumped up to 50 milers this year.  I have never had a sore back from these saddles.  I love the Barefoot Cheyenne because to me it is the closest I can come to riding bareback.  I love being able to feel the muscles in my horses back and it provides me with a very secure seat.  Hope this helps.  If you have any further questions, you can visit my website or give me a call.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467