[RC] looking for people who have "simplified" life - LTYearwood

Hello Everyone,

I am writing a features story for a magazine about women who have made huge life changes -- specifically lifestyle changes -- because of their horses. Specifically, women who have left suburbia or city life to pursue the dream of living with, as opposed to boarding, their magnificent beasts.

This story will pursue the theme of simplifying life in a myriad of ways.

If you think you might be comfortable with  being included in an article for a national magazine, please let me know. You can be someone who recently made the transition, someone in the middle of making the transition, or someone who made the transition awhile ago (thought I only need one or two of those folks.)

Thanks, I thank you in advance for considering this.

Just email me at ltyearwood@xxxxxxx