Re: [RC] Ideal location to live... - DaNel Resha

Katie,

I have a question.   What are you going to school for?  What will be your job when you are out?  This also might determine where to live and your travel time to and from work.

I do think that if you want to do endurance (I do also) that you should live close to a few rides.  (I don't get to make a choice on where to live so I think that is great that you do)

DaNel Resha
www.Darswinkles-Delights.com

kazevedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Okay Ridecampers, I have another question that has to do with making
endurance possible in my life. :) I loved all your feedback on the
topic of affording endurance... I read everyone's responses and now I
accept that i will probably be shopping at Wal-mart for the rest of my
life ().

DaNel Resha
Darswinkle's Delights

www.darswinkles-delights.com  for gift giving needs