[RC] Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

I am trying to gather information on the Big Horn 100.  If anyone has any constructive feedback they would like to share, please let me know.  I am sort of ride management.

I would also like to have several opinions of what people have heard about this ride, recommendations to make it better and basically how to get more riders in.

I don't want this to be a free for all but would appreciate finding out what people think.

Patti