[RC] affording endurance riding - Mary Ann Spencer

All horse activities involve MONEY, darn.  We all must figure out what we are able and willing to sacrifice and 'do without' to have our 'stuff' to ride.  If i knew then what I know now..... well, we all have those thoughts.   I suggest  one uses LOTS of imagination and find others who are already doing endurance riding.  ALSO recommend riding lessons.  It takes time to get alll the take etc to do it when one is on a budget.  I have told all my kids, don't get married until you are 30 unless you plan on having a dozen kids.

A big detractor from our dreams is getting too many responsiblilites.  Find work that you like to do so it won't be 'work'.  Check out others who may have extra horses they are willing to share.

Use your imagination to figure out what you really want and how to get it.  'Think outside the box' to get what you want.  .
                     Mary Ann