[RC] Horses & Bikes - Jeannie Gillen

As a member of the California State Trails Committee and Chair of the User Conflicts Subcommittee, I am going to be doing a "Horse & Bike"
Education/Demonstration and Ride as part of the Committee's meeting that same day.
Saturday, November 20, 2004

Anyone interested in learning more about resolving issues between equestrians and bicyclists will be welcome at Malibu Creek State Park 10 am-12 noon.  We will accept as many horses and bicycles as space and park regulations allow.  We will spend the first hour on education, including demonstrations on horses and on bicycles.  We will attempt to address specific issues presented by attendees.

After lunch, the CRTC Committee will be hiking in the park, then dining in the area followed by a formal CRTC Meeting at Calabasas City Council Chambers from 7-9 pm that evening. The public is always welcome to attend these meetings.  You may view the entire Agenda at www.parks.ca.gov/trails

Your _expression_ of interest will be appreciated.

Jeannie Gillen