[RC] Texas Trails-Sam Houston National - jufa

Hi,
We are seriously considering a move to Texas from Fl. and are right now spending the month of Nov. scouting around Montgomery Tx. (north of Houston). I have would like to find some of the trail heads for the Sam Houston National Forest and any other good riding in the area and at least get to see where they are. I most likely won't have access to a horse to check them out this trip but it sure would be nice to know where they are and what kind of trails I can expect. In Fl I am spoiled from living on the edge of the Withalacochee State forest and really don't expect to have that kind of access here but being within a short ship of good riding is a must. We build custom saddles and do leather repair so hoping that the area will be good for business.
Thanks and appreciate any directions I can get. If this all works out I sure will be looking for some riding buddies (can't talk my old ones into moving too.
Judy

Do you Yahoo!?