[RC] To Alan Kay regarding his "talk with the animals" - Tracey Smith

Alan:
I just loved reading about your talk with your horses...they are some very wise animals.

Just proves horses are better than psychiatrists ( no offense if there are any on the list...ha ha ha).

I love to talk things over with my mares...they have much better perspective on things than we do!  They can also keep a secret!

~*~ Tracey ~*~
You can ask a Stallion...

You can tell a Gelding...
But you have to discuss it with a mare!