From: Colleen Clark [mailto:ccnidaho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:24 AM
To: 'ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: cornea ulcer..do you have any suggestions

I am into 3 - 4 weeks trying to heal up a cornea ulcer.

Thought it was healed last week..but 3 days ago it showed up again.

Yesterday I began administering 3 drops of Ciprofloxacin antibiotics every
hour, and Terramycin 4 times a day.

The eye looks better today and my mare is opening her eye and it's not
swollen.

The blue fogged area in the eye is the size of a large pea.  I can't really
see a hole.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help heal this up faster.

Thank you, Colleen