From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ColleenSupersat2
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 1:32 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] cornea ulcer..do you have any suggestions

From: Colleen Clark [mailto:ccnidaho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:24 AM
To: 'ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: cornea ulcer..do you have any suggestions

I am into 3 - 4 weeks trying to heal up a cornea ulcer.

Thought it was healed last week..but 3 days ago it showed up again.

Yesterday I began administering 3 drops of Ciprofloxacin antibiotics every hour, and Terramycin 4 times a day.

The eye looks better today and my mare is opening her eye and it?s not swollen.

The blue fogged area in the eye is the size of a large pea.  I can?t really see a hole.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help heal this up faster.

Thank you, Colleen