[RC] cornea ulcer..do you have any suggestions - - Jonni

>>>Does anyone have any suggestions to help heal this up faster<<<

Yep...talk to a vet that REALLY knows eyes. Do the wrong thing, and you could end up with a blind horse.

I had a horse with a weird eye issue that kept coming back. Local vet said one thing, but I was just not confident he was right on track. Hauled the horse down to the vet who really knows eyes. Turns out this horse had a "fungus" under the cornea. If I had treated as the local vet suggested, it would not have healed, and this particular fungus could have spread. Not only could he have lost the eye, but potentially, it could have spread, and I could have lost the horse. Rare, I am sure, but eye issues are nothing to take lightly.

Jonni