Re: [RC] Weight divisions- True Confessions.... - Susan, Princess of Pink

Laura,

I think I'll vote for you just because you're a heavyweight rider!

THAT'S IT!!!  Vote heavyweight riders in as DALs!!  VOTE FOR ME!!!

My name is Susan Young and I approve this ad!

(For the humor-impaired, this was a lame attempt at a joke.  Flame me at your own risk.  I'm no light heavyweight...I'm a super-dooper heavyweight...tall and muscular.  My horse is fit too.  We will be on trail with you soon.)

Laura Hayes <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With all the flap about wt divisions and the DAL nominations I have to let ya'll know that I am mostly just over the line as a heavyweight and ride as a middle weight....SO VOTE FOR ME!!!

Disclaimer.....for those of you who don't know my stupid sense of humor....I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!  Well, not about being on the line between HW and MW, just about the 'vote for me' because of it.

Geesh, one gets worried about how one is taken on this forum.....

;-) see the smiley face????

Laura Hayes

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)