[RC] Purina Equine Senior feed - gwcarman

Has anyone added water to it?  My other two horses are on beetpulp.  I put my older horse (24 yo) on Equine Senior this spring and he is doing very well on it.  With winter coming on I like all my horses to be on a  "mash" of some sort to be sure the water is going into them.  It is also much easier to add the electrolytes to a mash when you know the temperature is taking a nose dive and you need to be sure they tank up!  I could put him back on a  beet pulp/grain mash but I hate to change his feed in seeing how well he is doing on Equine Senior (Purina).

   - debbie (Maryland)