[RC] dressage saddles - gwcarman

I have two Albion dressage saddles that I use.    They give me the support and security I want in a saddle.  I find them extremely comfortable and give me the feel of my horse that I want.  I can ride balanced and light in the saddle.  I haven't had any back problems from them  I do, however, work with a great saddle fitter.   I probably have them "tweaked" by her on a yearly basis.  It is the best $150 I spend all year!  I have one saddle for each of my two horses and do not "share" the saddles.

  - debbie  (Maryland)