The Particulars:

Date: Jan 28-30, 2005
Place: Holiday Inn, PDX,
8439 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland, OR 97220
Phone #: 503-256-5000
PNER cost: $74/night

Indoor POOL AND GAME ROOM available for our wonderful Kids...and adults!!

Speakers and Banquet dinner: $35/per person

2005 PNER Membership dues:
Single Membership: $35
Family Membership: $50
Non Rider/Newsletter: $20

PNER Raffle!!
If you are a business owner, or have a special talent worth sharing (artist,
hairdresser, etc, anything!), please consider donating something, whether it be
an item or two or a service to the PNER Raffle. For instance, Karla Watson has
donated a cut and color. She's located in E. Portland, that's an example of a
service. Even if you live somewhere outside the Portland area, your service
donation will be appreciated by someone!
If you have a donation to offer please contact Darla Westlake: westlakefamily@xxxxxxxx

Potential Vendors,
There is a file that contains a registration form available for
you to fill out and send to Dawna, the PNER Treasurer. The cost for a booth this
year is $75 and includes the booth and one banquet dinner ticket.
For this form, please contact Dawna,  Sue Nance,

or myself and we'll get a form out to you, via fax, snail mail or email.

Speakers include:
Sue Garlinghouse, DVM, PhD
Mike Foss, DVM
Angie McGee

Also, in the interest of bringing new VETERINARIAN blood into our beloved sport,
NEW this year for Veterinarians!!
Friday night, January 28th, 7-9 pm:
2 hours of approved CE available!!
Mike Foss, DVM is your speaker and will be talking on Metabolic issues in the
endurance horse.
Cost: $50 ( I know this is is a tax deductible expense for veterinarians!)
Contact me for more information on this.

Any questions on ANY of this stuff and more, please don't hesitate to contact
either Sue or myself. I know you know how to find us!

Ok Gang, Highest and Kindest Regards, 2004 Convention, here we come!!

Darlene Anderson

Do you Yahoo!?