From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: CatfishDaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] UAE Involvement in AERC Functions
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:18:30 -0400

Catfish, all I can say is WATCH THE SHOW.

You'll feel differently if you do. It's playing one more time this week, this Thursday on HBO. "Real Sports with Bryant Gumble"

Watch what is going on on film over there and you will want these people in jail. Please, make an effort to watch it and you'll change your views.

When I first wrote about this John Bass from Nevada jumped all over me. I begged him to watch the show. He did.

You should talk to John now about this. Until you see it you really don't know.

cya,
Howard