[RC] CTR - larry Miller

CTR, if one does multiple days, teaches one how to pace the horse to go day after day.  But then so does all the endurance multiple day rides.  My biggest thrill was to do a 50 endurance on Sat, placed 5th overall, turned around and on the same horse did a 25 comp the following day in which my mare was 1st ltwt and won the ride.  Yes, Deanna, that was Maggie.  Jeanie