Re: [RC] CTR's in WA and TX - Lif Strand

At 10:56 PM 10/24/2004, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 I've driven across both Texas and
Washington, and would submit that there's room for WAY more than 3 times
as many rides in Texas...  <g>

The problem is not that there isn't room for more rides, but there isn't time left on weekends for more rides. I wanted to put on a mulit-day ride in fall of 2005 here in western NM but there aren't any weekends free for me (both within the distance and time frame). This is an important issue, which, although I am disappointed I can't put on the ride, I am fully in agreement with - too many rides in a region would reduce the number of riders.