Re: [RC] What does "CC" mean??? - Lindak

Hi, Although I did give up riding, I have taken up breeding my one lovely TWH mare.  Her first foal, a black filly with a big star, is a beauty and just won her weanling class at the NPWHA Futurity. I will sell my filly as soon as she is weaned, then re-breed next spring.  I hope to own or at least be near horses until I die.  I still hope to find out what CC on my saddle horn means!
From Linda-k
Have a horse lovin' day!!!