Re: [RC] Response to Heidi - heidi

Please Reply to: Richard Sacks rsacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ==========================================

Hedi:

The only comments I have ever made about the Skito pad is that
Tom (and actually the Gleb family who developed the pad and
hold the patent on the top opening envelope for foam insertion
in a saddle pad)always had the right idea and that we took it a
step further. I don't recall you nor do any of the others who
manned the booth. I also don't recall in what context the
alleged comments were made. I don't think commenting that a lot
more a particular product is being sold more than another is
denigrating. However, if you took offense at that, I apologize
for who ever said it. However, making the comment that "If
the "science" behind Equipedic has been approached in the same
way as the vendor's way of determining popularity among the
customers at convention, then it is bound to be a little
bit "pie-in-the-sky."" is denigrating. I am glad that you have
found success with the products you use. they are good
products. Perhaps if you had tried ours you might have found
that they performed equally as well if not better.

Suffice it to say here that I have responded much more in-depth privately
to Richard on this matter.  My husband and I both heard the comments that
we heard, and were sufficiently dismayed to discuss it with each other at
the time.  Hopefully Richard will take my candid comments constructively.

Heidi