Re: [RC] O2 Blood Flow/Temperature Modulation - Wrecksduke

Well I have a BS in Biochemistry..... so what!  Not quite a DVM or whatever....

All I can say is that we have been using the Equipedic pads for over a year now and our horses have performed very well with them.  Any white hairs and other abrasions from saddle fit have disappeared.  Our horses' backs seem to be consistently better after a 50 or 100 mile ride then they used to with other pads.  THIS of course is purely subjective - through our experience and observation of vets' palpations at post ride vet checks.

We like the TempurePedic inserts for the great cushioning and also the fact that the Holofiber is dealing with the heat between pad and horse better then other saddle pad fabric.

The Equipedic pad works for OUR horses.  Until something better comes along, this is what we'll be using.

You know what else..... we get great customer service from the company.... AND they support our sport.

Melody Wong
Jonathan Bowman