Fw: [RC] Carousel tights - looking for vendor who sells matching tops??? - Ericka Nelson

----- Original Message -----
From: Aswebsales
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Carousel tights - looking for vendor who sells matching tops???

Kim,
The owner/supervisor here who can help you if it is possible is out for the week and wont be back until Monday, and I will leave this email up for her, so that she can respond.
I am sorry that it took so long but our system was down all day yesterday with technical difficulties and I have just had time to check some of her mail for her.
Jennifer
Customer Service