[RC] Camel Racing: More grist for the mill - Potato

It's interesting, Last year when I was in Abu Dhabi, for the Presidents Cup, as well as a few times before, I saw a lot of kids riding Camels and without exception, they all looked like they were having fun.  Even when it was windy and hot.  They would wave and smile as we passed them on horseback as well as in a car.  Now I don't have proof, but I suspect that many of them were better off there, then where they came from.  Remember when they reach adulthood, they are free to move on as they like.
Without full knowledge of the details we are not in a good position to judge this situation.
Potato Richardson
Greenwood, California