[RC] Horse won't drink - Chipnml

I feel it's all an individual thing.  My horse never drinks on the first loop, but when he's thirsty, nothing will stop him.  I get to a check and I can barely deal with the timer since he's dragging me to the nearest bucket (the horse, not the timer >g<).  I often ride with people who's horses drink every time we go past water, and I used to get so paranoid that little Cheers was going to die of dehydration, but in 12 years he's never gotten lower than A- on the hydration factors.  My advice is watch the parameters and get to know your horse!

Chip (done with our season and already itching for May to get here)