Re: [RC] money scams - Elin Pendleton

Go here, and laugh a lot at the way this lady took care of the scammers!
http://www.bustedupcowgirl.com/scampage.html The first finished scam one is a hoot...

On Oct 20, 2004, at 11:12 AM, Dixie wrote:

I heard from my XM radio that these emails involving money exchanges is sneeky ways the terrorist networks get financing..they get our addresses from website hits and also use the internet to sell bogus items..such as cds and the likes?to finance their?evil. BEWARE!? ?

--
Elin Pendleton, AAEA, WAOW, NAPA
The Paintings: http://www.elinart.com