Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1995 Wintec Saddles - Chipnml

I've used the same Wintec Pro Endurance on the same horse, and we now have about 2700 miles.  Last year I noticed dry spots, and remembered reading something about the stirrup bars causing pressure, so I took a 1/4" felt pad and cut holes where the dry spots were, and it solved the problem.  I use a Woolback pad, and put the felt pad on top.  Like any saddle, it's not going to appeal to everyone, but it works for me.  My biggest complaint about them is it's not very secure...no knee blocks or thigh block and a fairly shallow seat.

Chip